Every business has different needs. Whether you are starting out and need your social media accounts set up or need ongoing, professional, monthly management of your social media accounts, Today’s Virtual Edge has a package that meets your needs.
For more information on each package, click on the Package Titles below:
This is an entire strategy developed and devoted to engaging prospects and turning prospects into customers over the long term. This program comes complete with analysis, recommendations and benchmark metrics so that you know where you’re going, what the goals are and how to achieve them. Each and every month, Lisa works with you to incorporate best practices and continue to tweak your strategy to get optimal results.
This package includes:
- Monthly strategy call to analyze existing campaigns and recommend adjustments based on monthly metrics.
- Media Responses – Business owners know that strategic media coverage can positively affect your business’ growth. Lisa will respond to up to 5 HARO listings per month to increase your exposure with the media.
- Email Marketing Package PLUS strategizing and creation of appropriate auto-responders and opt-in offers.
- Facebook Page Package
- Twitter Page Management
- Define Twitter Strategy and Goals
- Community Management – Having the right followers on Twitter is critical. Most business owners don’t have the time to screen and vet new followers. Lisa reviews your followers and removes any inappropriate followers from your list.
- Keyword Monitoring – Everyone on Twitter has something to say but knowing who to follow or what conversations to join can be daunting. By monitoring specific keywords related to your brand and industry, Lisa finds the appropriate conversations to join and new targeted followers.
- Engagement – You can’t engage with your Twitter community if you are not tweeting. Lisa creates content and shares informational tweets 3x per week as well as responds to tweets, mentions and direct messages.
- Target Conversations – The key to Twitter is conversation. These conversations need to be with people in your target market discussing topics that involve your brand. Lisa monitors hashtags, keywords and competitors to respond to targeted conversations.
- Analysis and Reporting – Lisa will analyze your tweets, re-tweets, mentions, click-trends and Google Analytics reports so you know how your Twitter marketing efforts are growing and will identify key areas for improvement.
- YouTube Account Management- Video marketing is growing exponentially every day. Business owners and entrepreneurs can increase their exposure by incorporating video into their marketing and social media strategies. Lisa will upload videos while optimizing the video descriptions to include keyword enriched descriptions, tags and information.
- LinkedIn Company Profile Management
- Optimization of LinkedIn Company Profile to increase engagement with potential clients.
- Add status updates 2x per week and update service and product listings as needed.
- Provide monthly reports and analytics including recommendations for improvement based on metrics.
Many businesses see Facebook as a way to “sell” their services or products; however, Facebook is a platform to start a conversation and a relationship with prospective customers. Focusing on relationship marketing, Lisa constructs a system and a strategy that helps build your community. She will determine a frequency, content, and a branding design to ensure you are engaging with your community. In addition, she stays up-to-date on the myriad of changes Facebook makes to its platform so you don’t have to.
In addition to the Email Marketing Package, this package includes the key elements to launching and running a successful Facebook Business page. Lisa manages your Facebook page with the following:
- Define your strategy—Too many businesses create a Facebook page and have a “If you build it, they will come” mentality. Success on Facebook requires a specific strategy that includes planning in terms of content, frequency and conversation. This package includes a strategic plan that increases your engagement with your readers and creates the “know, like and trust” relationship necessary to turn them into customers.
- Create a branded business page—A business’ branding needs to be consistent even on their social media pages. Lisa will create a branded page that gives you a consistent image while working within Facebook’s current platform and design capabilities.
- Write status updates—The key to engagement on Facebook is conversation. That conversation occurs through status updates that incorporate textual content as well as images and videos. Lisa works with you to find the right type of updates that respond well with your community and posts updates 2x per week.
- Post Strategy—In addition to regular posting of status updates, Facebook now allows for additional strategies called “Pinning” and “Highlighting”. Lisa will review posts and determine the best posts to be “pinned” and “highlighted” to further engage your community and highlight important news for your business.
- Engage Community—Connecting with your community is achieved not only through status updates, but also by responding to messages and posts on your page. Lisa will respond to questions and comments on your page as well as direct messages and block any inappropriate comments.
- Analysis and Reporting—It is imperative to review your Facebook metrics on a monthly basis to ensure your marketing strategy is continuing to grow. In addition to the basic metrics provided by Facebook, Lisa incorporates Google Analytics to truly analyze your metrics and provide additional information to measure brand engagement.
- Marketing Plan—Based upon the metrics from above, Lisa will work with you to tweak your goals and suggestions. Every month, we will determine what changes need to be made to your marketing plan.