Even though reporters and consumers seem to be obsessed with Twitter and Facebook, don’t forget that the hallmark of most businesses remains email marketing. Average consumers today still check their email over 9 times per day.
Harnessing the power of email marketing, Lisa constructs a system and a strategy that works. She will determine a frequency, a subject matter, a format and a template to ensure you are engaging with your prospects. Not only will she determine it, she will provide content, subject lines and strategy for ensuring your prospects click over to relevant information.
Email Marketing Package
Lisa manages your email campaigns and works with you on 11 key items each month to define an overall email strategy. Choose from either 2 emails per month (Lisa writes the content) or 4 emails per month (you provide the content for review).
- Define your strategy—Too many businesses see email as a spur of the moment communication to their prospects and customers. This package however creates the frequency, parameters, click through objectives and metrics to turn readers into customers.
- Create a standard email template—Good branding is achieved through consistency of color, tone and style. Lisa will work with you to ensure you have one consistent image throughout.
- Write the copy—Sometimes having an idea is easy, writing the copy is hard. By choosing to have Lisa write it, you can think it and forget about it.
- Write subject lines—Two key factors determine open rates… who the email is from and the subject line. Avoid your email being kicked to the spam bucket or the trash can by having Lisa write compelling email subject lines that get your email opened.
- List management—If all of your customers are different, shouldn’t they receive different messages? Lisa works with you to categorize your subscribers to ensure your messages are relevant.
- Connect Email with social media—Even if you’re unfamiliar with a lot of the technicalities of social media, Lisa will “syndicate” your content so more people can receive your message through different channels.
- Track—How will you know if your email marketing is working? You won’t if you haven’t created metrics and a tracking system. Lisa will share standard operating procedures of what works and what doesn’t so you know if you are doing better or worse than the industry standard. She will also work with you to create objectives so that each and every month you are trying to grow your subscriber base and increase open and click-through rates.
- Campaign Analysis and Reporting—Lisa knows that your plate is too full to log on and see how your email marketing is performing. As a result, she will send you a report summarized monthly so you can quickly see at a glance your key data.
- Marketing Plan—Based upon the metrics from above, Lisa will work with you to tweak your goals and suggestions. Every month, we will determine what changes need to be made to your marketing plan.
- Specials & Promotions—Every business wants a great deal. Lisa will work with you to create special promotions or other discounts to incentivize purchase.
- Scan business cards—The ultimate sin is to have business cards collected with a rubber band in a drawer. Lisa makes sure this never happens to you because every month this program includes scanning up to 200 business cards and making sure they are automatically entered into your database so you can grow your list immediately and access and connect with the people you have just met.